You are hereTraining Packages / Active Dog Day Adventures!
Active Dog Day Adventures!
What Are Active Dog Day Adventures?
Scratch walking services . . . we've decided to call this something much more personality fitting! Our Active-Dog-Day-Adventure program is screaming deal and PERFECT for those who find themselves busy long hours during the day. After all, there is nothing for productivity quite like knowing your pup is out having the time of their lives while you are away . . . you wont find any long faces here!
Why Hire a Dog-Walking Service?
Let’s face it, we’re all living pretty busy lives these days and having a dog is no exception. Dogs need regular exercise and it’s not always easy to squeeze that into our already full schedules. Pet Dog USA’s Active Dog Day Adventure program was created to serve the needs of our furry friends and their guardians. Our day program is much more than a dog-walking service, hence the name.
- Our handlers are professional dog trainers.
- Our reliable staff will come to your home to pick up your dog in the morning and drop them back off in the afternoon.
- We hike at East Bay Regional Parks where your dog can enjoy the freedom of walking, running and of course, playing fetch, off-leash.
- Your dog will socialize and play with dogs of all breeds, ages and sizes.
- We hike rain or shine so mother nature doesn’t determine whether your dog gets out or not.
- You enjoy peace of mind, a healthier, happier dog and more time for you and yours at the end of your busy day.
- All-day adventures with pick up between 9:00 and 11:00am, and drop off between 2:00 and 4:00pm
- Ongoing reinforcement of basic obedience commands and off-leash training.
- LOTS of exercise and group play!!!
What’s involved in Signing Up?
This is a private program only available to Pet Dog USA training alumni and friends. This does not mean we wouldn’t LOVE to meet your pup to see if it is a good fit. Our “Once-In-A-Lifetime” fee is a one-time fee per dog designed to accommodate those who have succeeded in making it through life without us! You have done well!!! Below is a brief account of what this money covers.
· Once-In-A-Lifetime Fee: $300
o Mandatory In-home Evaluation with Head Trainer (~20 minutes)
o On-Boarding Session with Head Trainer (~60 minutes)
o One-on-one Training (~2-4 hours depending on the dog)
* The On-Boarding session and On-on-One training covered here is to go over our protocols and logistics for Day Program, training tools used, and to answer any questions you and your family may have about how we do what we do! This is also where I teach your dog what WE need them to know in order to stay safe and participate in our program. If there are specific training issues unique to your pup or household which you would like help with, please contact us to set up a regular training consultation or private training series.
· Day Program Package Options
4 Week Passes:
§ 2 Days Per Week (Tues/Thurs) - $440 ($55 per day)
§ 3 Days Per Week (Mon/Wed/Fri) - $660 ($55 per day)
8 Week Passes:
§ 2 Days Per Week (Tues/Thurs) - $768 ($48 per day)
§ 3 Days Per Week (Mon/Wed/Fri) - $1152 ($48 per day)
16 Week Passes:
§ 2 Days Per Week (Tues/Thurs) - $1344 ($42 per day)
§ 3 Days Per Week (Mon/Wed/Fri) - $2016 ($42 per day)
For More Information Or To Sign Up
We are currently taking applications for dogs in the Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, and Pleasanton areas. Please contact Emily at 925-451-3797 for pricing and more information.